My first camerahack attempt using my Argus (above) was a failure. When I got the film developed, the computers at London Drugs couldn't find the images, they were so overexposed. I could see a couple faint shadows on the developed film, but could barely make out an image. I used a Sharpie to delineate the ends of the photos I hoped to see, but the computers still couldn't find them. I vowed to buy a negative scanner so I could "develop" the images myself. I didn't get such a scanner for another 5 years or so.
And I lost that piece of negative. I thought it might be lost forever.
Until tonight. While organizing photograph prints, I found the negative. it was bent and in really rough shape. But after some wrangling with the scanner frame, after five years of waiting, I finally got to scan the thing.
Here's what I scanned:
I gotta' admit that I love them. They worked perfectly. They are perfect failures.
Leave a Reply.
Amazon | DailyMotion
DeviantArt | Duolingo | Flickr | FVRL | Kik
LinkedIn | MeetUp | MySpace | Pinterest |
Playstation | Reddit | Snapchat
Spotify | The Internet Archive
Tinder | Tumblr | Twitter | Vimeo | VK | WattPad